Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Time is really flying now -

Warren's got the oil changed, I'm getting tons of backing done, now I need to finish last minute stocking of supplies and cleaning and packing and ....   It seems the closer the time gets the more I find I need to do.  Go see friends that I won't see for at least 6 months.  Finish delivering things that folks bought at the sale.  Get as many sets of earrings done as possible to leave at InsideOut Sautee. 

We got our final work clothes shopping done yesterday, so we are as ready as we can be for that part of the adventure.

So, time to get busy!  Be back soon!

Peace,

Patty

2 comments:

  1. We hope you have a very safe and uneventful journey and enjoy it as much as we did last year. Dan & Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your support, friendship, well wishes and help with the directions. I'm so glad that you will be following along with us! Be sure and let us know how it is going for you both on your new adventure too! I'm sure it will be exciting for you also! Patty

      Delete