Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The countdown continues ...

Only 7 days - ONE WEEK - left!  The tags are on and the bikes are ready to load.  Half the clothes are in and some of the extra supplies.  We signed the lease yesterday and they have rented for a year.  Got our address changed on everything, I think ( I hope )!!  Drawers and closets are just about cleaned out and as much as I can pack is packed.  It will all come down to the last couple of days when I can get it all loaded into the RV. 

Now I just hope that the gas prices will level off and not continue to rise.  And that the weather starts to "spring" up.  But we have given ourselves plenty of time and all we can do is hope that Mother Nature will cooperate.  But all the planning in the world won't change what God has planned for us.  We will take whatever it is in stride and just pray it is good.

Talk to y'all soon!


Peace,


Patty

3 comments:

  1. That sounds so exciting, Patty! You've been working hard to get ready...soon you will be able to enjoy the 'fruits of your labor'!

    Did I tell you Mike and I are going to Wisconsin for the summer. He will be working at Erin Hills Golf Course...not sure what I will do.

    Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry, we are so glad to have you along! I know they will miss both of you in your former departments this year! But I'm sure Wisconsin will hold many new adventures for you too!

      I hope I can keep it interesting for y'all!

      Patty

      Delete
  2. Hi Patty.....I got your blog in my favorites, and have an email subscription.....so I'll be able to follow what exactly happens to you two. It should be entertaining to say the least :-) Just stay safe and don't do anything I wouldn't do (Hahahaha....you're in trouble now) Ranger Rich

    ReplyDelete