Saturday, March 10, 2012

3 days left ...

The house is almost empty. The bed left today, so we will be on the floor for the next few nights.  At least we have our Comfort Air mattress.  Some of the goodbyes have been said.  The jewelry has been delivered.  Extra supplies have been bought.  Some extra baking is still in order and a few munchies for the road need to be decided upon. 

So much is running through my mind.  Family and friends that mean so much to us.  It is hard to say see you in the fall.  Are all the finances taken care of and paid up since we will be on the move for a bit?   Will there be enough room for the rest of our stuff in the RV?  What will the trip hold in store for us?  Leaving the place we have lived for 10 years is scary.  I just have a zillion things going through my mind, it is beginning to affect my sleep.  But we are putting it all in Gods hands.  We know He will put us on the path that He has for us and we will be fine!

Talk to you again real soon!

Peace,

Patty

6 comments:

  1. Reading your post makes me sad cause you are leaving but excited and happy that you and Warren can do something like this. We will miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going to miss all of you, but like you said - you have my stuff, so I have to come back!!! Please don't be sad! You really won't have time to, those 3 little ones will keep you running all summer!

      Delete
  2. One foot in front of the other. And don't foget to breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can say, "I know how you feel" Even though you look forward to the adventure, getting there isn't always easy! Keep trusting,He is faithful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! You guys will be busy too! Are you blogging about your trip also? Let me know and I'll follow!

      Delete