Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hey again!

Well, his application is finished.  I'm waiting to hear from my boss, but he said he wouldn't be contacting anyone til February.  So I wait.  But my husbands boss is going to let me work while my husband is training for his driving position.  Yeah!  Any pay is better than no pay!! 

We have started mapping out our route and it is almost 4200 miles!  Road trip here we come!  I am so anxious to get started.  Looks like the best route is going to be via Tennesse, north through the Dakota's to Montana and then into Canada.  That's going to be interesting.  Hope it's not too big of a hassle at the border!

 I'm chomping at the bit to decorate the RV.  I keep looking around the house trying to decide what I "need" verses what I "want".  I want it to be homey, but don't want to add too much weight.  With the price of gas ( as we all know ) out of this world, the more weight the less miles per gallon.  As it is we will probably get about 10 miles to the gallon.  Ouch!  But this is going to be the trip of a lifetime, so I am preparing for that sting.

Talk to you again soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

Peace,   Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment