Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Today started off as a very productivly planned day, but took a quick turn around 10:30.  I was getting things together to take out to the RV that I won't be using til we get up there.  Just about had all of it gathered up when the phone rang.  It was my friend who needed help with another friend.  Seems that our 90 year old friend had been in the hospital and just got home.  But she needed someone to sit with her, so her caregiver could run some errands.  So I spent a lovely afternoon talking with my friend and got home in time to fix dinner.  But tomorrow is another day and everything I got packed today is ready for tomorrow.  Maybe I can get it done before I go out to another friends house to help her out after her surgery.

Peace,    Patty

ps.   Watch the Alaska Tour Jobs Video link  to see about working in Alaska.  If you do apply all I ask is that you put my name (Patty Brown) down as recommending you to apply.  Thanks!  Maybe we will see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment