Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ahhh, the weekend! 

But first, just a quick thank you to my very dear friend, Laura, for helping me get this page going and looking great!  I am so blessed and thankful that I have her in my life!

Ok.  Thanks for your patience!

I had planned on putting more "stuff" in the "cabin", but made a small discovery yesterday.  We have been visited by a mouse!  Now, I'm not big on killing things just because they are looking for a place to get out of the cold, or find some food, but ....   So nothing else will be put out there until the little critter takes up residence someplace else.  Not only do I not want another pet, but now I have to clean everything again.  UGH!

So in the meantime, I am focusing on getting more things together inside the house and putting away more things so there is ess to take care of when we return.  Or if the house sells, less packing that will need to be done!  Or gotten rid of.

Laundry calls, so will talk to y'all later.

Peace,   Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment