Friday, February 3, 2012

Hello -

It was brought to my attention that some of you may be interested in some of the packing necessary.  So I will try to give you some insight to the method behind my madness!

Let's start with clothing.  We will be in Alaska longer this time than I have been before, so it has taken some thinking.  I have always had to cram 4 months of needs into 2 pieces of luggage, but not this season!  Yeah!  That means more choices  AND  less trips too the laundry!!  Ok, let's start ...

First and foremost, patagonia long underware is a must.  Plus plenty of regular under garments and under shirts too!

And the following:

warm up pants               2
sweat shirts                     2
long sleeve shirts           5
T shirts                             5
tank tops                          3
jeans                                 3
quilted vest                      1
jackets                              2
ball caps                          3
brimmed hat                  1
gloves w/ liners            2
skull cap                          1
ear muffs                        1
socks                               a bunch
rain suit                          1
rain boots                      1

And don't get me started on shoes!  My husband thinks I'm crazy, but you ladies know what I'm talking about!  Work shoes, hiking boots, casual shoes, flip flops, sneakers.  I think there are about 10 pairs in all.

Plus a couple of sweaters and maybe a couple of nice shirts, but mostly outdoor wear.

Plus belts, jewelry, hair accessories.

I think that covers most of it. I have probably left something out, but will hopefully get it into the cabin before we leave in 45 days.

Next time we'll go to the bathroom!  :0)

Til then ....


Peace,  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment