Thursday, February 23, 2012

Good Grief ...

Arrgghhh!!  I will be so glad when the sale is over!  Only 2 more days, thank goodness!  It has been hard enough going through every thing we have ever owned and deciding what to keep, what to let go.  Now to be sitting here looking at it constantly is about all a person can take.  Not to mention the mess the house is - especially when someone comes over to look at it.  Sure does not make a good first impression, by any means.  But at least they are understanding.





Anyway, I thought I would document it and also have a few shots of our "stuff" for posterity.  And then I thought why not share them with all of you.  This is just the inside of the house - I can't even begin to cover the front porch and the garage!!

So if you are in the area, come on by and take home some great bargains!!  :0)

Peace,

Patty



1 comment: