Sunday, February 19, 2012

Making progress -

Things seem to be falling into place quickly all of a sudden. 

If all goes as planned, we will have a renter for the house on Tuesday.  The big household sale will be Saturday.  If you live in the area, come by - we need to get rid of everything.  You know what they say, one mans trash is anothers treasure!  A number of our wonderful neighbors have already come by and shown their support by taking home some of our stuff that I hope they will get lots of good use out of!
Thanks to all of you!

The freezer checked out good today, so I will be able to take a bunch of my blueberries!  My husband is such a good guy - while I was in Alaska last summer he picked blueberries until there was no room left in the freezer and I haven't used even half of them.  Got some baking to do before we leave. 

The house is looking very empty in areas, everything else is sat out and tagged for sale.  It's been hard going through everything and deciding what to toss, what to keep, what to sell.  Not as easy as it seems it would be.  But it is getting easier.

Be back soon and let you know how it's going!  Thanks for following along.  I assure you it will get more interesting !

Peace, 

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment