Saturday, April 14, 2012

Finally, I'm back. 

I really dislike the wifi that never works!  That's the reason I'm never here.  But there really hasn't been much to write about lately.

Training is going well for Warren and he really likes driving the coaches!  He's so ready for the season to start and he's also ready to find a cabin in the woods!  He is so sold on Alaska!

I have been sharing the driving of the trainees with Deanna.  She's another coach driver and the newly married wife of one of the trainers.  It has really worked out well!

I guess the only exciting thing of late was as I drove Warren to class today, he noticed traffic was slowing up and stopping.  Said he wondered why, when all of a sudden he saw a huge moose standing at the corner of the street just taking his time crossing over to the other side of the street.  It was pretty cool! 

The ice and snow are starting to slowly melt and the sun is up about 16 hours a day now.  The northern lights were supposed to be out the other night, but we are surrounded by so much light they weren't visible.  If Warren hadn't needed his sleep, I would have gotten him up and we would have headed out of town to see them.  Maybe later this summer.

I did get some blueberry muffins baked yesterday and shared them with the trainees and all.  Guess I'll have to bake more, they went pretty fast!!

Til next time - hope it will be more interesting for y'all!



Patty

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear from you! I wait everyday for the latest about your adventures. I will catch up with you this week. Miss you tons!
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are living the life! Those uneventful weeks are treasures, also!! Are you at McKinley? I look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, blueberry muffins.....
    neil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Patty, Birthday!!!! neil

    ReplyDelete